This Venison Sausage Patties Recipe is great fried and served with gravy and biscuits.
Total time: 30-45 minutes
- 6 pounds ground venison
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1/4 cup Tender Quick
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sage
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed crushed red pepper, or to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Patty out a piece of sausage and fry it. Taste this to be sure it's seasoned enough. If it tastes delicious, continue making the sausage patties.
- Divide venison sausage patties into 1-pound packages and freeze.
For more venison sausage recipes, visit: misshomemade.com