November 08, 2017
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- ½ pound venison sausage
- 4 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 ¼ cups whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fry venison sausage in a heavy pan and keep the grease in it. If there is an excess amount (like the sausage is swimming in it), drain half of the grease.
- Sprinkle flour, garlic and onion powder over cooked sausage. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Slowly add milk (I use a whisk at this point) and whisk until thickened.
- Serve venison sausage gravy over warm buttered biscuits.
For more delicious venison recipes, visit: www.MissHomemade.com