Venison Tenderloin Oscar Recipe
This Venison Tenderloin Oscar Recipe is a low-carb, high-protein dish that the whole family will enjoy
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 (6-ounce) venison tenderloin
- 4 ounces crab meat
- 10 stalks asparagus
- 1 packet Knorr Béarnaise Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season venison with salt and pepper. Grill or pan sear the venison tenderloin to desired doneness. Allow meat to rest, covered in aluminum foil for 10 minutes.
- While the venison is resting, sauté asparagus and crab meat in a pan, season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, prepare Knorr Béarnaise sauce according to packet directions.
- To assemble, layer the asparagus and crab meat on top of the venison tenderloin. Drizzle with Béarnaise sauce and top with salt and pepper. Enjoy!