January 03, 2019
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 6 chicken thighs, skin on
- 6 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 package baby carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- ⅓ pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 6 small/medium Yukon gold potatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Prepare grill or campfire to medium-high heat, about 375-400 degrees.
- Cut out 12 large sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Scatter carrots, green beans and sliced potatoes onto 6 of the foil sheets, and season with salt/pepper or your favorite vegetable seasoning.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels, rub with olive oil and Montreal Chicken Seasoning and place in the middle of vegetables. Lay a slice or two of lemon on top of the chicken and scatter shallot on top.
- Fold foil into packets. Lay each packet seam-side down onto the second sheet of foil and fold again. This will help prevent leakage.
- Cook chicken packets on preheated grill grates for 20-30 minutes, flipping packets halfway through. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees when fully cooked. Be careful when opening the packets – hot steam will escape.
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing dinner recipe ideas.