Campfire Lemon Chicken Foil Dinner Recipe
This Campfire Lemon Chicken Foil Dinner Recipe cooks directly in the aluminum foil so you can enjoy your meal without having to worry about the cleanup
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 6 chicken thighs, skin on
- 6 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 package baby carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- ⅓ pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 6 small/medium Yukon gold potatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Prepare grill or campfire to medium-high heat, about 375-400 degrees.
- Cut out 12 large sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Scatter carrots, green beans and sliced potatoes onto 6 of the foil sheets, and season with salt/pepper or your favorite vegetable seasoning.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels, rub with olive oil and Montreal Chicken Seasoning and place in the middle of vegetables. Lay a slice or two of lemon on top of the chicken and scatter shallot on top.
- Fold foil into packets. Lay each packet seam-side down onto the second sheet of foil and fold again. This will help prevent leakage.
- Cook chicken packets on preheated grill grates for 20-30 minutes, flipping packets halfway through. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees when fully cooked. Be careful when opening the packets – hot steam will escape.
Check here for more easy and delicious Go RVing dinner recipe ideas.