February 07, 2020
Yeti is traveling across North America and going overseas on a 12-stop film tour. If you’re passionate about the outdoors, this is an event you won't want to miss! The 2020 Yeti Film Tour features a collection of never-before-seen films from the wild, each one capturing the unbreakable human spirit.
Attendees will also meet some of Yeti’s well-known Ambassadors – women and men who represent the best of the best in their various outdoor pursuits. From anglers and hunters to surfers and climbers, many of the Ambassadors have been featured in YETI Presents films.
“Since releasing our first film in 2015, Yeti has continued to produce what we hope are inspirational stories that highlight the triumphs, tragedies, and spirit of people who share our passion for adventure and the outdoors,” said Matt Reintjes, Yeti President and CEO. “We are excited to bring people together again to experience our newest films and to support organizations that value and support the outdoors.”
The 2020 YETI Film Tour is the brand’s second multi-stop film tour. In the fall of 2018, YETI celebrated the tenth anniversary of its iconic Tundra cooler during a cross-country film tour.
2020 Yeti Film Tour stops:
- January 29: Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom (SOLD OUT)
- February 8: Orlando, FL @ Plaza Live
- February 11: Charlotte, NC @ McGlohon Theater
- February 21: Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
- February 26: Chicago, IL @ Thalia Hall
- February 29: Jackson, WY @ Center for the Arts
- March 7: Portland, OR @ Revolution Hall (GA tickets only)
- March 10: Santa Barbara, CA @ Lobero Theatre
- March 19: Toronto, ON @ The Cinesphere
- March 25: Somerville, MA @ Somerville Theatre (GA tickets only)
- April 9: Austin, TX @ ACL Live
- April 23: Melbourne, VIC @ The Astor Theatre
All proceeds from the ticket sales will benefit conservation groups dedicated to preserving the outdoors. Additionally, all proceeds from the Melbourne stop ticket sales will be donated to organizations delivering aid and support to communities affected by the bushfires in Australia.
Conservation groups that will benefit:
The 2020 Yeti Film Tour features amazing feats and stories from the wild, and is an opportunity to meet other, like-minded individuals who are passionate about the outdoors and conservation … so what are you waiting for? Get your ticket to the event now!
General admission and VIP tickets are available for purchase at https://www.yeti.com/en_US/yeti-film-tour. Ticket prices range from $20 to $40. Each general admission ticket includes a custom Rambler 18-ounce Bottle. The purchase of a VIP ticket includes the custom Rambler Bottle, along with two drink tokens and a limited-edition Yeti Film Tour hat.
For more information about the YETI Film Tour, visit: yeti.com