Yield: Approximately 1 ¼ cups
Total time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ cup olive oil or salad oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, cut into slices
1. Combine all ingredients and pour over turkey pieces in a baking dish or bowl.
2. Cover dish and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight.
3. Drain the marinated turkey prior to cooking. If you are grilling, apply more of the marinade to the turkey, using a brush.
For more wild turkey marinade recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.