Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 3 pounds turkey breast, cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon homemade onion powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- In a skillet, heat canola oil to medium high heat to brown the turkey strips.
- In a resealable bag, add the flour, onion powder, pepper, paprika and sage together; shake to mix. Add the turkey strips and shake to coat evenly.
- Brown the turkey strips and lower the heat while adding the wine, mushrooms and chives. Cover and simmer for approximately 45 minutes.
For more turkey recipes, visit: MissHomemade.com