This Wild Turkey BBQ Pasta Recipe comes to you from the hosts of Drury’s THIRTEEN and Dream Season: The Journey on Outdoor Channel. While the recipe calls for the corkscrew-shaped rotini pasta, just about any type of noodle will do!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 4 wild turkey tenders
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups rotini pasta noodles
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ package ranch powder
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove silver skin, chop up turkey tenders and then cook in a pan with coconut oil over medium heat. Add salt, pepper and minced onion. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and add pasta noodles. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, and then drain.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix cooked pasta and turkey. Stir in frozen corn, BBQ sauce, ranch powder and milk. Pour ingredients in a baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
3. Garnish with desired seasonings, such as cracked pepper and dried parsley.
4. Bake pasta in a 350-degree oven for 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Instructional video for thisrecipe: