If you have leftover dried morel mushrooms, this pasta recipe would be a great option.
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 shallots
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 cups of sliced morel mushrooms
- 1 pound of cooked pasta
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
- Add shallots, garlic and morel mushrooms to hot olive oil. Sauté for approximately 10 minutes.
- Cut the butter into 6 pieces and add each one after the previous one has melted to make a buttery sauce.
- Add cooked pasta and mix together.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Optional: Add 1 cup of frozen peas. Just be sure to add 1/4 cup of water to the mixture before adding the butter.
For more morel mushroom recipes, visit: MissHomemade.com