January 10, 2010
Serves:6 – 8
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 – 3 pounds wild boar, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 onions, chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 cup peanut butter (natural or homemade)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Heat oil in a large pot. Then, add meat and fry until browned.
2. Add in tomatoes, onions, garlic, salt, black pepper and peanut butter. Stir.
3. Put lid on and allow everything to simmer for 30 minutes.