August 01, 2016
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds fresh walleye fillets
- 1 ½ pounds fresh shrimp
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup butter
- 1 can homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Pinch of paprika (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. You will need a greased casserole dish.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter and sauté the onion, celery and bell pepper until tender. Add the mushroom soup and season with the salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Layering it in the pan: Place sauce in the bottom and lay fillets and shrimp over the sauce. Repeat again. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
For more fresh walleye recipes, please visit MissHomemade.com.