April 27, 2018
If you’re on the go and don’t mind the carbs, add this venison egg scramble to two flour tortillas, roll up into burritos and enjoy with your favorite salsa.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- ¼ pound precooked venison breakfast sausage, crumbled
- 2 medium eggs
- ¼ cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dried minced onions
- Flour tortillas and salsa (if making breakfast burritos)
- In a small skillet, pour in about 1 tablespoon of olive oil, turn on heat to low.
- Add ¼-pound of precooked venison breakfast sausage, stir around allowing meat to reheat and sauté in oil.
- Once meat is reheated, add 2 medium-size eggs and a sprinkle of dried minced onions. Stir to mix ingredients in skillet.
- When eggs are cooked, remove from heat and add ⅛ cup of Colby-Jack shredded cheese and allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Pour venison sausage egg scramble into a bowl and enjoy!