Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9x13-inch pan, and set aside.
- Cut meat into 6 pieces and pound with meat mallet to tenderize. Sprinkle with garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. In another bowl, beat eggs with water. Dip both sides of meat into flour, then egg mixture, then crumb mixture. Refrigerate steaks for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and brown meat on both sides. Place steaks in the prepared pan and spoon 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce over each piece. Cover with mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve over cooked noodles.
For more delicious elk recipes, visit: www.MissHomemade.com