Traeger's Lil' Tex Pro has an innovative auger-fed burner, solid-state control system and electronic auto-start ignition that makes cooking mouthwatering meals simple. Just fire it up, set the temperature and let its automatic, microprocessor-controlled system feed hardwood pellets to the firepot, while simultaneously managing heat and smoke. The 20,000-BTU burner has 557 sq. in. of grilling space. Easy-to-control digital thermostat lets you monitor the temperature. Nonstick, porcelain-coated steel cooking grate. Premium wheels for effortless relocation. EZ-drain grease system for fast cleanup. Traditional barrel design and signature smoke stack. Bronze powder-coat finish.
49"H x 40"W x 20"D.
- Auger-fed burner, solid-state control system
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- 20,000-BTU burner has 557 sq. in. of grilling space
- Three versatile heat settings for smoking, grilling or baking
- Digital thermostat for easy monitoring
For more information, please visit http://www.cabelas.com/product/traeger-174-lil-tex-pro-pellet-grill/.