(Photo courtesy of MissHomemade.com)
This recipe can be changed according to your families taste. If you have fresh beans, by all means, use them. It will be outstanding.
- 1 can green beans, rinsed
- 1 can yellow wax beans, rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 small can mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
Mix the salad ingredients together in a large bowl. In a small bowl, make your dressing and pour over salad. Lightly toss and let sit in the refrigerator overnight, covered. Drain partly and serve chilled.
For more bean salad recipes, please visit http://www.misshomemade.com/.