Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ⅔ cup homemade soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 cup water
- Blend ginger, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and onion in a bowl.
- Add wild turkey to marinade for at least one hour or refrigerate wild turkey in marinade overnight.
- After marinating wild turkey, drain the marinade and add it to a ½ cup of water. Bring to a boil for 3-5 minutes and use it for a wild turkey dipping sauce during the meal.
For more wild turkey recipes, visit: MissHomemade.com