January 23, 2018
Yield: Approximately ½ cup
Total time: 1 hour
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne powder
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Place sauce in refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Serve fish dipping sauce with your favorite fish recipe.
For more fish sauce recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.