Sweet & Sour Venison Meatballs Recipe
Serve these sweet & sour venison meatballs as a tasty party appetizer or for your next family dinner
Give this simple and appetizing venison meatball recipe a try from Taylor Drury of Drury's THIRTEEN.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3-5 hours
- 2 pounds ground venison
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1½ cups grape jelly
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons onion power
1. Shape ground venison into meatballs. Freeze meatballs for 24 hours.
2. Pour frozen meatballs into a slow cooker. Combine jelly, chili sauce, parsley and onion powder in a small bowl and then pour over meatballs.
3. Cook on low for 3 to 5 hours or until meatballs are heated through. Serve with toothpicks.