Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined (If using frozen shrimp, thaw it)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick Italian Herb (the kind you grind)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk seasoning mix
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, minced
- ½ cup white wine (Chablis)
1. Preheat the oven broiler for 5 minutes.
2. In a hot heavy skillet, add butter, olive oil, Italian herbs, lemon juice, crushed garlic and parsley flakes. Whisk together and when mixture is hot, add the white wine and bring to a boil. Whisk while mixture is rendering down.
3. Toss raw shrimp with ½ of the white wine mixture. Add shrimp to a shallow baking dish and broil until hot and bubbly (approximately 6 minutes, turning once halfway through).
4. Toss the remaining wine mixture with some angel hair pasta, Parmesan and red pepper flakes. Top with broiled shrimp. Serve with a fresh salad and biscuits.
For more seafood recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.