March 17, 2017
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
Mix the first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally. You can do it overnight too.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish and marinade to pan; cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons sauce. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions.