Salmon Cheese Ball Recipe
This fresh salmon recipe is requested often and a hit with everyone
Total time: 30 minutes
- ½ pound salmon (7-8 ounces), cooked and flaked
- 1 (8-ounce) brick softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion tops
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared homemade horseradish
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke (if salmon is not smoked)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon homemade hot sauce (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon homemade Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, pine nuts (or your favorite for garnish)
- ¼ cup chopped parsley (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together except chopped walnuts and fresh parsley (if using). Form into a ball and wrap in plastic. Chill for at least 3 to 4 hours.
2. When ready to serve, mix the parsley and walnuts together on a paper plate and roll the salmon cheese ball in it.
3. Serve with crackers.
For more salmon recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.