September 17, 2021
TenPoint Crossbows are well-respected for quality, performance, durability, and safety, based on cutting-edge design, innovation and an emphasis on customer feedback.
New for 2021 is a crossbow that checks all of TenPoint's boxes with great value.
TenPoint calls the new Siege RS410 crossbow "the industry's most impressive reverse-draw crossbow at its price-point."
The reverse-draw crossbow shoots supercharged speeds of 410 feet per second, is equipped with the revolutionary ACUslide Cocking and De-cocking System and measures only 26.5 inches long.
More from TenPoint:
Why TenPoint made this new crossbow
"Our NEW Havoc and Siege crossbows are the most comfortable compact crossbows on the market, and at the $1,699.99 price-point, you won’t find a more impressive ultra-compact crossbow than our new Siege RS410,” said Rick Bednar, TenPoint CEO. “Its center mounted riser and adjustable butt plate, along with the performance of its reverse-draw bow assembly, separate this model from other small crossbows in terms of size, speed, balance, accuracy, and overall comfort."
TenPoint Crossbows: Made in the USA. Family Owned. (YouTube)
Others De-Cock. We Do It Safely. The Industry's FIRST SAFE Option to De-Cock a Crossbow
Forget holding buttons, using straps, and losing control while de-cocking. With TenPoint’s ACUslide Cocking and De-Cocking System, simply backwind the handle – stopping at any point without fear of damage, injury, or losing control.
- The ACUslide utilizes a heavy-duty, 1800-pound test nylon strap that requires no special maintenance and is durable enough for thousands of shots.
- TenPoint’s Engineers specifically designed the ACUslide to eliminate the potential of losing control during the de-cocking process which can lead to injury or costly bow damage. While de-cocking with the ACUslide, the user can remove their hand from the handle at any point, with no other action required – and the handle will stop in place.
- The ACUslide boasts an INDUSTRY FIRST Trigger Lock-Latch that locks the trigger box in place after each time the string is cocked, removing tension from the cocking strap and ensuring the trigger box is locked in the same position before each shot. This locking trigger box design is more consistent than our competitor’s movable trigger box, which does not lock into place, translating into 48% tighter down-field arrow groups.
- The ACUslide works without the use of a locking pawl, allowing for TOTALLY SILENT cocking and de-cocking functionality.
- The ACUslide cocking unit fits inside the body of the TEC-TACTICAL™ stock, yielding a simple and streamlined design.
Advanced Trigger Design: TenPoint's S1 Trigger
TenPoint's S1 Trigger design has zero trigger creep and is one of TenPoint’s latest innovations directly inspired by customer feedback.
- The S1 Trigger is exceptional, boasting a clean and crisp 3.5-pound trigger break with the advantage of an ultra-smooth 2-stage design, with ZERO CREEP in the second stage.
- While the specific parts used to build the S1 trigger mechanism are proprietary, the secret to the low trigger pull-weight and ultra-smooth feel lie in TenPoint's advanced roller-sear design.
- The S1 Trigger allows for the shooter to have greater trigger control, which translates into tighter groups and greater down-field accuracy.
The Siege RS410's bow assembly was designed to be the ideal combination of maneuverability and performance.
- Fueled by RX-7-Cams™ and SLING-SHOT™ technology, the reverse-draw bow assembly is the difference maker for the world’s most accurate long-range crossbow. The innovative cam system rotates 360-degrees and powers the DUAL FLEX™ limbs, while the SLING-SHOT technology provides an extra turbo boost to produce lightning fast speeds of 440 feet-per-second with the included 400-grain arrow EVO-X® CenterPunch™ 16 carbon arrow.
- The bow assembly’s revolutionary Vector Quad™ cable technology utilizes four cables instead of the traditional two which eliminates cam lean and generates straight nock travel, leading to same-hole down-range accuracy.
- The lightweight aircraft-strength CNC machined aluminum riser is made from 7075-T6 alloy and features TenPoint’s TRI-LOCK™ limb pocket system, which ensures perfect alignment between the pocket and limbs for further increased accuracy.
- The Siege RS410’s bow assembly is mounted to TenPoint’s NEW 17.8-inch MICRO-TRAC™ fluted aluminum flight rail that reduces the flight deck surface area by an incredible 50%. The minimal string-to-barrel contact provides string life in excess of 1,000 shots.
- The flight rail is fitted with TenPoint’s S1 3.5-pound, 2-stage ZERO-CREEP trigger that delivers a crisp, consistent break. The trigger is fitted with a nylon-filament arrow retention brush that improves arrow grip, alignment, and reduces noise and vibration after the shot. The flight rail is also equipped with a string stop system, which yields even further noise and vibration reduction.
Reverse-Draw Bow Assembly
The reverse-draw bow assembly design of the Siege RS410 yields many advantages over traditional forward draw style crossbows.
- By mounting the bow assembly to the stock in the reverse direction, the aluminum riser and limb pockets on the Siege RS410 are mounted mid-way down the stock instead of at the far end of the flight rail. This moves the center-of-gravity of the crossbow closer to the shooter’s body and places most of the crossbow’s weight behind the fore-grip support hand. This eliminates the front-heavy feeling of most crossbows and yields superior overall balance, making the Siege RS410 ultra-comfortable when shouldered and easy to shoot from an off-hand position.
- By reversing the bow assembly and changing the riser mounting position, the string’s resting position is extended a few inches farther down the flight rail. This increases the Siege RS410’s power stroke length to 13.5-inches and results in a smoother, quieter shot with faster arrow speed when compared to an arrow shot from a forward draw crossbow with the same rail length. This power stroke advantage allows the Siege RS410 to remain ultra-compact yet still accurately perform at the highest level.
- The Siege RS410 is more energy-efficient when compared to forward draw crossbows. Since the power stroke of a reverse-draw crossbow is longer than that of a forward draw, the required draw weight is lower, but the assembly still accelerates the arrow to a higher speed than that of a forward draw crossbow with the same draw weight and overall crossbow length.
- Since the draw weight required to generate this performance is lower, there is less vibration after the shot. Less vibration means less "muzzle-jump" which allows the shooter to follow through the shot more easily by maintaining the aiming point on the target after the arrow has been launched.
The Siege RS410 is ultra-compact and highly maneuverable in the field, whether transporting the crossbow to-the-woods-and-back or hunting from a treestand or ground blind with limited space.
- The Siege RS410 measures a super-short 26.5-inches long (w/o stirrup) and is a sleek 7.5-inches wide axle-to-axle when cocked.
- The TEC-TACTICAL stock is made from a high-strength, low-weight, glass-filled polypropylene material which further helps to reduce the crossbow’s weight and withstand many thousands of shots.
- The TEC-TACTICAL stock features a tactical-styled butt stock, as well as a custom elevated cheek piece for perfect eye level alignment and up to 1” adjustable butt plate for length-of-pull adjustment.
All TenPoint crossbows have an impeccable fit and finish, from the CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum anodized parts to the camouflage decoration on the stock and limbs.
- The Siege RS410 is available double-dip fluid-imaged in Veil Alpine™ camouflage or Graphite Gray.
- The crossbow ships completely assembled and is offered in an extensive, Ready-To-Hunt package.
- All TenPoint crossbows are pre-sighted at the factory, eliminating the need for a lengthy sight-in process and allowing the user to quickly shoot accurately, with minimal scope adjustment needed.
- All TenPoint crossbows are BUILT IN AMERICA and have been engineered, assembled, and shipped from our Mogadore, Ohio location.
TenPoint considers shooter safety to be the highest priority in the design process, and our commitment to producing the SAFEST hunting crossbows in the world is highlighted by the many standard safety features that we offer on EVERY crossbow we build.
- TenPoint’s Patented DFI™ (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) prevents the crossbow from dry-firing if an arrow is not loaded onto the flight rail and the string is disengaged.
- An auto-engaging safety mechanism automatically places the trigger mechanism in the SAFE position when the trigger mechanism is latched to the string, prior to cocking the crossbow.
- The Siege RS410 is built with a fully integrated pass-through fore-grip which enables the shooter to position the fore-grip hand safely on the front of the crossbow, even when shooting from a bench or rested position.
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Safety Wings serve as a barrier to help keep the shooter’s hand safely below the bowstring release path.
Complete Hunting Systems
TenPoint uses a "built from the ground-up" approach to designing the highest quality crossbows and accessories. The Siege RS410 crossbow includes several custom-designed accessories that have been specifically engineered to promote reliable operation, ease-of-use, and hunter success.
- TenPoint's ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system allows all hunters, regardless of physical ability, to effortlessly draw the bowstring to cock the bow and allows for SAFE de-cocking without shooting an arrow. This high-quality, precision device is also designed to be reliable and consistent, resulting in extended string life of up to 1,300 shots and greater down-field accuracy.
- TenPoint's RangeMaster® Pro Variable Speed Scope was designed and built specifically for TenPoint’s high-performance crossbow models, translating into pinpoint out-of-the-box accuracy.
- TenPoint's 400-grain EVO-X CenterPunch 16 Premium Carbon Crossbow Arrows are custom-designed from the shaft and insert materials, to the fletching and nocks to deliver match-grade down-range accuracy. These arrows are checked for shaft straightness to within .001-inch and weight-matched to within 1-grain to ensure the highest level of quality and accuracy. They include TenPoint’s Alpha-Nock™, specifically designed to be shot from ultra-narrow, high-performance crossbows.
- Unlike competitors short crossbows using 20-inch arrows that hang over the front of the bow by 2-3-inches, the CenterPunch16 16-inch arrow is a perfect length for the 26.5-inch long Siege RS410.
- TenPoint's Integrated String Stop System is built into the Siege RS410’s bow assembly.
- TenPoint's 6-Arrow Tech Quiver is compact, ultra-light, and designed to mount ambidextrously using a CNC-machined aluminum quiver mount.
- The TenPoint Siege RS410 Crossbow Package includes:
- ACUslide Cocking and De-cocking System
- RangeMaster PRO Variable Power Scope
- 6-pack of EVO-X CenterPunch 16 Premium Crossbow Arrows (.001” straightness)
- Integrated String Stop System
- TenPoint's 6-arrow Tech Quiver
- $1,799.99, Veil Alpine™ camouflage, or $1,699.99, Graphite Gray