March 18, 2015
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups bread crumbs (I use Old London plain bread crumbs)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 pounds turkey breast, cut into strips
- Canola oil for frying
- Preheat oil to 375 degrees.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the garlic and onion powder.
- Dip fillets in eggs, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and test cook with one fillet before cooking fillets in batches.
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is a deep golden brown.
For more turkey recipes, visit: MissHomemade.com