Pan-Fried Wild Turkey Recipe
If you prefer your meat with a crispy skin then this Pan-Fried Wild Turkey Recipe is for you
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oil to 375 degrees.
2. Place the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the garlic and onion powder.
4. Dip fillets in eggs, then coat with crumb mixture.
5. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and test cook with one fillet before cooking fillets in batches.
6. Fry for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is a deep golden brown.
For more turkey recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.