Earlier this year, Easton unveiled a new lightweight arrow in its 6.5mm product line—the 6.5 MATRIX. This new for 2020 arrow is an ultra-lightweight model that uses Easton’s Acu-carbonseamlessUSA-made process.
The Matrix also features a new carbon fiber braid visible on the outside of the shaft. The Easton’s proprietary process results in a seamless shaft delivering an impeccable spine and weight tolerance across every production run. Without the weight and spine inconsistency found in conventional arrow-making processes, Acu-carbon constructed arrows tune easier and offer better accuracy on the range and in the field.
6.5 Matrix Features
- Acu-carbon seamless process for spine & weight consistency
- Microlite™ premium nocks—shortens the critical distance between the shaft and bowstring for improved alignment and reduced weight
- 6.5MM heavy-duty inserts. 4X thicker shoulder—stronger and adds F.O.C.
- Bully premium vanes— Stiffer, more accurate and durable
- Straightness ±.003"
- Spine sizes: 300 (8.9 gpi), 340 (8.1 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.8 gpi)
- MSRP $79.99, six pack
- Made in USA
For more information on the Easton 6.5mm Matrix arrows see your local archery pro shop or visit eastonarchery.com