January 18, 2022
The Franchi Momentum Elite hunting rifle, debuted in 2020, gets new chamber and camo pattern combinations for 2022, the company announced Tuesday, the opening day of the annual SHOT Show trade show in Las Vegas.
The big-game hunting rifle expands with new color options for the .350 Legend and 6.5 PRC caliber rifles.
The .350 Legend is the latest entry in the growing straight-wall centerfire cartridge category. This cartridge was developed for hunters in states and locations with restrictions on conventional centerfire rifle ammo. The .350 rifle will now feature Timber Strata camo stock and Cerakote Midnight Bronze barrel colors.
The 6.5 PRC Elite is now available in OPTIFADE Elevated II camo with a Cobalt Cerakote barreled action.
The Momentum Elite delivers premium performance for demanding big-game hunters. The cold hammer-forged free-floated barrel with muzzle brake is mated to the precision-machined DEPENDA Bolt action system, which features a spiral-fluted, 60-degree three-lug bolt.
Franchi added a single-stage adjustable RELIA trigger and intelligently designed Evolved Ergonom-X stock. The result is a rifle platform built to the needs of the experienced hunter. The Franchi Momentum Elite stands tall in the increasingly crowded hunting rifle field.
Franchi Momentum Elite 6.5 PRC and .350 Legend Rifle Specifications
- Calibers: 6.5 PRC, .350 Legend
- Action: DEPENDA Bolt
- Capacity: 3 rounds, removable box magazine
- Barrel Type: Cold-hammer-forged, free-float
- Barrel Length: 22" (.350 Legend); 24" (6.5 PRC)
- Rate of Twist: 1:7.5 RH (6.5 PRC); 1:16 RH (.350 Legend)
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote, Midnight Bronze (.350 Legend); Cerakote, Cobalt (6.5 PRC)
- Muzzle: Muzzle brake, 5/8 x24 thread
- Trigger: RELIA Trigger, single-stage, adjustable (2-4 pounds)
- Optic Mount: 1-piece Picatinny rail
- Stock: Synthetic, OPTIFADE™ Elevated II (6.5 PRC); TruTimber® Strata (.350 Legend)
- Overall Length: 46.25" (6.5 PRC); 44.25" (.350 Legend)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (6.5 PRC); 7.9 lbs. (.350 Legend)
- MSRP: $899