I use this Montreal steak seasoning on venison, burgers, steaks, chicken, and even on home fries for a little extra flavor. Once you try this seasoning, you will see why it has become a staple in my kitchen.
- 4 tablespoons smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried fennel
Mix together and store in a shaker. Shake or rub 1 tablespoon seasoning onto steaks, pork chops or hamburgers before grilling.
For more rubs and seasoning recipes, please visit www.MissHomemade.com.