- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 scallion, sliced thin, white part plus about 2-3 inches of the green
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds (optional)
In a small bowl, whisk together the syrup through cornstarch solution until smooth.
Place the fillets skin-side-down in a shallow baking pan.
Pour the syrup mixture over the salmon.
Bake about 15-18 minutes at 450°F until the fish flakes easily; baste with glaze halfway through cooking.
Sprinkle with scallion and almonds before serving.