- 1 pound of trout fillets (boneless and skin removed)
- 1/2 can of frozen orange juice thawed (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 can mandarin orange segments (11-ounce can)
- 1/2 cup green grapes sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons butter
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish with the butter. Combine the orange juice, white wine, orange marmalade and ginger in a small mixing bowl, and mix well. Pour into the baking dish.
Cut the trout fillets into serving size pieces. Add the trout fillets to the baking dish turning to coat both sides.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. The trout fillets should flake easily with a fork. Add the mandarin orange segments and grapes and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve trout fillets over rice and spoon sauce, grapes and orange segments over fillets.
For more fresh trout recipes, please visit www.MissHomemade.com.