Hunting Gear Inoculation: 300 Blackout Pistol, Lighted Blade, Magical Cook
Your weekly dose of the latest hunting related gadgets
300 Blackout – in a Pistol!
The Daniel Defense M4, 300 Pistol is ideal for close quarters and home defense. This new option from Daniel Defense comes complete with a 10.3-inch Cold Hammer Forged S2W barrel, pistol-length gas system, pinned low profile gas block, and DDM4 Rail 9.0.
The 300 AAC Blackout is a .30 caliber cartridge developed for use in AR15-style firearms. Unlike its wildcat predecessors, the 300 BLK is a SAAMI-standard cartridge. It provides 7.62x39mm or better ballistics from the AR platform with only a barrel change. It uses standard 5.56 bolts and magazines. Ammunition is available in both subsonic and supersonic loadings.
Features and Specs
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 10.3″ S2W Profile, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, and HP/MPI tested
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 9.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Receiver Extension: Daniel Defense 1.15” Diameter Pistol Receiver Extension
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Rail Ladders: 3 low profile ladders made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F
- Made in the USA
For more information, please visit www.danieldefense.com
A ‘Brite’ Blade
Brite-Strike Technologies Inc. unveils their Brite-Blade Tactical Lighted Survival Knife. Brite-Strike’s extensive police/military background and passion for the outdoors has led them to create one of the finest survival tools available.
The Brite-Blade BS-TLSK-100 knife is a high quality folding knife that has a waterproof (IXP-6) aluminum mini LED 45 lumen flashlight built into the body. The light can be quickly removed from the body of the knife and operated independently.
Designed to be rugged, the Brite-Blade body is constructed from 6061 aluminum with a mil-spec hard-anodized black finish. The combo blade is made of 440C stainless steel with a proprietary titanium coating is 3.5 inches long and 1/8-inch thick at the back-strap. The hollow ground blade is hand finished to a razor sharp edge. The dual thumb post allows ambidextrous one handed operation to be smooth and easy with spring-assist open and positive-line lock. The body has a second set of holes pre-drilled for left hand clip mounting and a second clip is provided.
When the blade is closed, Brite-Blade is 5.1 inches long and an overall length of 8.6 inches when open. It weighs in at a mere 5.5 ounces and has a thin profile for ergonomic feel high of a high end custom knife. The hollow ground, hand finished blade with titanium coating is honed to a super sharp edge. The survival tools on the BS-TLSK-100 are: removable magnesium fire starter/edge deburring tool, seat belt cutter/line cutter/wire stripper, emergency window punch, white LED mini light, second red LED mini-light included, and a second spring steel clip.
For more information, please visit www.brite-strike.com.
Cooking on Adventures can be Magical
It is impossible to carry gas stoves, big pots and pans for cooking fresh food whenever you go outdoors. We all have to travel for work, education, and amusement. Cooking outdoors is never a convenient option but fresh and tasty food is a need that cannot be overlooked.
In office, schools, college or during trips the availability of safe, clean and fresh food becomes an important necessity. Magic Cook claims to solve the problem of outdoor cooking and keeping cooked foods fresh.
There are two separate Magic Cook devices. One is used for solid food and another for water, soups and other beverages. This multifunctional cooking device can be used both as a portable oven and as a cooler. The Magic Cook lunch box has three separate layers. The outermost layer has been made with high quality plastic and the inner part is made of stainless steel.
The stainless steel container holds the food and the Magic Pack is placed in the space between the two containers. The lid of the container has a durable and flexible hinge. For extra protection against leaks, the Magic Cook has an airtight silicone ring just beneath the lead. The stainless steel container can be removed according to requirement. The Magic Cook water bottle has the same features as the lunch box.
Users will have to place the Magic Pack inside the plastic container and pour some water before placing the stainless steel container. Place food on the stainless steel container and shut the lead. Soon the pre-cooked, cold food will be sufficiently warmed for consumption. You can also use this device for cooling drinks and keeping food fresh while you are out of doors. For this, you will have to place ice pack or cubes inside the plastic container before placing the stainless steel container and shutting its lid.
For more information, please visit www.magiccook.net.
Versatile Shooter Pack
True innovation is rare. Even in today’s world of hyper-technology, advancements are typically applied to improve existing products – only rarely to invent entirely new products based on fresh ideas.
The Tenzing TC SP14 Shooter Pack may be the most unique hunting pack on the planet. Aside from sharing the brand-defining smart technology and practical functionality built into every Tenzing pack, the TC SP14 invents its own product category with two critical breakthrough innovations. It is the only available pack on the market designed to hold a crossbow, and the pack itself is engineered and built as a self-contained shooting rest. That’s right, this one-of-a-kind pack carries a scoped rifle in a carefully designed channel on the pack’s face, allowing hunters to rest, take aim and fire without ever removing their gun from the pack.
Features and Specs
- Carries Gun or Crossbow
- Breathable Mesh Back Pad
- Padded Hip Panels
- H2O Compatible (2-Liter)
- Nine Total Compartments and Pockets
- One Internal Fluted Aluminum Frame Stay
- Split Through Center of Pack to Carry Crossbow or Rifle
- Foldout Rain Cover
- Two Specialized Zip Pockets
- Two Horizontal Compression Straps Each Side
- Comfort Stretch Waistbelt System
- Three Horizontal Compression Straps Across Face
- Two Specialized Compression Straps to go Around Crossbow or Gun
- Designed to Use as a Shooting Rest for Rifle
- Specialized One Piece Quiver Holding Bungees on Both Sides
- 1,600 Total Cubic Inches
- 4 pounds, 6 ounces Total Weight
For more information, please visit www.tenzingoutdoors.com.