Total time: 1 hour
- ½ stalk celery
- ½ small red bell pepper
- 1 green onion
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (or grated)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
1. Place ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate remoulade sauce for at least 1 hour before serving.
For more fish sauce recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.