It's fish cakes with a Thai twist! This Thai Grouper Fish Cakes Recipe is delicious when drizzled with a homemade sweet red chili sauce. Make this grouper recipe for a delicious, ethnic dinner or make them mini for a perfect party appetizer!
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound grouper fillets, or other white fish fillets (uncooked)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons red curry paste
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper, chopped
- 10 fresh green beans, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Peanut oil
- Homemade sweet red chili sauce
1. Process fish fillets in food processor. Add egg, corn flour, fish sauce, red curry paste, chili powder and coriander leaves. Process until combined.
2. Transfer to bowl, and add green beans and spring onion. Mix well. Form into patties.
3. Heat peanut oil in frying pan and fry patties and turn once golden brown. Remove when cooked and drain.
4. Serve with rice, chopped cucumber, fresh coriander, sweet red chili sauce and a squeeze of lime juice.
Looking for a dessert with tropical flare to accompany this grouper recipe? How does homemade mango sorbet sound? The delicious fresh mango flavor will cool your taste buds.
For more grouper recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.