Who doesn't love a salmon recipe with minimal effort and maximum flavor?
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds salmon fillets
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, green onions, parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup of the marinade. Place salmon in a shallow dish and pour the remaining marinade over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove the salmon and discard the used marinade.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Place salmon on the preheated grill skin side down. Cook, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade, until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.