Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush the catfish fillets with the sauce mixture.
- Place fish on lightly oiled grill, about 4 inches above the coals. Grill for 5 minutes, brushing frequently with sauce. Turn and grill for 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.