Grilled Canadian Whitefish Recipe
You'll love this Grilled Canadian Whitefish Recipe, marinated in a chili-soy sauce and slightly charred on a flaming grill
May 22, 2018
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 4-6 minutes
- 1 pound whitefish fillets, approximately 2 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili paste
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- Wash your fish fillet and pat dry.
- Combine soy sauce, garlic powder and chili paste in a medium-sized bowl. Then, place fish in sauce. Allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn on your grill and wait until it comes to high heat.
- Remove fish from marinade and brush with olive oil so it doesn’t stick to the grill. Cook 2-3 minutes per side, until fish is cooked through and there are dark grill marks.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with parsley flakes. Serve.