May 14, 2021
Two leaders in the archery world have teamed together to introduce new premium arrow vanes.
Easton, a premier archery brand since 1922, is partnering with Bohning, the world's leader in archery vanes, to create the new-for-2021 Bully Vane. Bully Vanes combine the proven shape of the leading Blazer Vane with a new, rigid material to provide quieter flight, superior broadhead control, and exceptional durability with easy tuning.
The tough material resists curling and can stabilize all types of arrows for improved target accuracy. The specifically engineered profile provides quiet, aerodynamic flight and more arrow control than regular vanes. Available factory fletched on select Easton arrows and sold separately in 36-count and 100-count packages.
- Ultra-stiff design for quiet, high-speed stability
- Rigid, more durable material
- High profile for desired control in hunting, 3D, and target shooting
- Ideal for broadhead control and tighter, more accurate arrow grouping
- Activated base for stronger, quick adhesion
- Made in USA
- Colors: Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, White
- MSRP: $14.99/36-count 2-inch; $29.99/100-count 2-inch
More info: eastonarchery.com