December 14, 2017
Chef Tom Minchella serves up another unique dish for the adventurous cook. Serve these frog legs with a side of rice, or a fresh salad.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound fresh frog legs, feet removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ¾ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Season frog legs with salt and pepper. Dredge legs in flour and shake off excess flour.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add butter and garlic; cook while stirring for 3 minutes. /li>
- Add frog legs to pan and sear on both sides until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Add tomatoes and chives. Cook for 3 additional minutes or until frog legs are white and cooked throughout.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if needed, and serve.