January 04, 2018
Yield: 1 burger
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 burger patty
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Crispy fried onions
- 2 slices white or rye bread (optional to substitute with burger bun)
- Hot sauce
- Heat skillet on high and melt 1 tablespoon of butter to coat.
- Add burger patty and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side (until golden brown or slightly charred, depending on your preference). You can make these burger patties easily with ground beef and some spices, or save time by buying packaged, pre-formed burger patties from the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
- While the burger is cooking, whisk together egg and milk in a small bowl. Alternatively, you can add the egg and milk to a small zipper bag and shake until blended.
- Remove the burger and set atop one bread slice on a clean plate.
- On the same skillet, reduce to medium heat, and add egg mixture.
- Allow the mixture to begin setting, then begin to fold and flip until it reaches the desired texture. Place cooked egg directly on top of the burger patty.
- On the same skillet, add 1 tablespoon of butter. Add one slice of bread to the melted butter.
- Stack the patty with a slice of cheese, crispy fried onions, egg mixture, and top with another slice of bread.
- Cook until the bottom slice turns golden brown, and flip.
- Cook until the second side is golden brown, remove from heat, top with hot sauce (if desired), and enjoy!
Check here for more quick and easy Go RVing lunch recipe ideas.