May 14, 2017
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 6 fried green tomato slices
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese (or your favorite)
- 4 slices of sourdough bread (or your favorite)
- 4 strips of cooked bacon
- Butter for bread
Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- ¼ cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot sauce
Discard the oil and wipe the skillet out with a paper towel. Butter the bread and place the buttered side of the bread down in a skillet. Top with 3 slices of fried green tomato, then cheese, then two strips of bacon and top with a buttered side up slice of bread. Repeat with the other sandwich. Cook until bottom of the sandwich is golden brown and carefully turn over. Cook the other side until golden brown.
To make the dipping sauce, mix the ranch, sour cream and Frank’s RedHot sauce together. Dip sandwich into the sauce and enjoy!
For more vegetable recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.