Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe
This fresh mango recipe for salsa is great on grilled fish, chicken, pork or with chips
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 fresh mangoes, diced
- ½ cup crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped OR fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon OR lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Serve with tortilla chips, fresh fish, chicken, or grilled pork.
For more mango recipes, visit MissHomemade.com.