Permitted use provided by: MissHomemade.com
This grouper recipe is so easy to put together and has a fresh lovely taste. You may add anything else you like.
- 1/2 lb. grouper fillets, washed and patted dry
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- garlic butter sauce, recipe below
- angel hair pasta, cooked by instructions on box, drained and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Heat heavy skillet to medium high. Add a tablespoon or two of olive oil.
Meanwhile, season grouper fillets with salt and pepper and lightly dust with flour. Cut into large chunks. When olive oil is hot (toss a tiny bit of flour into the pan and it will cook), add fillets and cook on each side for 4 minutes, depending on the thickness.
Place the cherry tomatoes in the hot skillet and saute for a minute or two.
To serve, first plate the pasta that was drizzled with olive oil, then top with cherry tomatoes. Place a few grouper chunks on top and drizzle with garlic butter sauce, red pepper flakes, shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Serve with white wine like Chardonnay, White Burgundy (made from Chardonnay) or Riesling.
Garlic Butter Sauce
- 2 TBS finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. cold butter, sliced into pats
- 2 TBS fresh parsley for garnish
Bring the chicken broth and chopped garlic to a boil and reduce heat; simmer until reduced in half.
Whisk in a few butter pats at a time and cook until it coats the back of a spoon.
The BEST no-bake cheesecake recipe would be perfect for dessert. You make these as individual servings; no clean up!