November 07, 2017
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 medium red or yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, fresh-ground black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) fish fillets (your choice)
1. Toss the first seven ingredients together in a bowl. Cut four 12-by-15-inch sheets of parchment paper. Fold each sheet crosswise in half to crease, then unfold. Trim the edges to create a heart shape if desired, and brush one side with a little olive oil or butter.
2. Place one fillet on the oiled side of each sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Top with half the pepper-onion mixture. Crimp and seal the edges of each packet.
3. Place the pouches on a baking pan heated in a 425-degree oven for 5 minutes. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is done. Serve packets sealed and hot.