Prep: 15 minutes
Total: 45 minutes
- 2 large snapper fillets
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large tomato, cored and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a baking dish. Prep all the ingredients and pat dry the fish.
Mix together the onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, tomato, salt and pepper in the baking dish. Set the fillets into the mixture and spoon the sauce over the top of the fish. Cover the dish with foil and bake until the fish is just cooked through, about 20-30 minutes.