May 19, 2020
(Press release) The 4118 Workhorse is a best-in-class bow case replete with meticulously designed details from the top brand in archery. Easton’s Workhorse fits most modern compounds up to 41 inches in overall length and incorporates an extra-wide 5-inch-deep side width dimension for more inside space—perfect for storing bows with quivers attached.
High-end features included are, extra-thick internal corner pads for cam and limb protection, fleece fabric lined, eight accessory/gear pockets, shoulder strap, and a padded carry handle.
- Accommodates a compound bow up to 41 inches in overall length
- Overall dimensions 41 inches long x 18 inches high
- A generous, extra-wide 5-inch side width accommodates bow-mounted quivers adds inside storage
- Eight interior and exterior accessory pockets
- Dedicated arrow box compartment
- Case-cube compatible fleece main compartment
- Dense 360-degree exterior padding
- Reposition-able Velcro bow anchor system
- Compatible with Easton arrow totes and Deluxe 33” and 36” arrow boxes
- Shoulder strap included
- Comes in six colors: charcoal, olive green/grey, teal/grey, Realtree Xtra, Lost Camo XD, and Realtree Edge
- MSRP: Colors: $112.99. Camo: $118.99