May 03, 2021
Dryshod's new Southland Men's Hunting Boot, a good choice for hunting Dads on Father’s Day, is designed for demanding hunters looking for an all-terrain waterproof boot.
The hi-calf hunting boot has all the necessary features a hunter asks for in reliable footwear. WIXIT Cool-Clad lining provides all-day comfort and breathability for hunting in warmer climates. A removable EVA sock liner is also included.
A DS1-molded outsole with a double Achilles heel, instep reinforcement, and a nylon shank to enhance ankle stability, the Southland allows hunters to tackle the most rugged terrain.
The boot is made with hand-laid rubber overlays (no PVC, PU, or TPR). In addition to its advanced performance and comfort, the Southland comes ready for the hunt dressed in VEIL Whitetail camouflage to maximize concealment.
Each Dryshod boot incorporates premium features, and the Southland boot is no exception. The DENSOPRENE foam insulated bootie delivers 100-percent waterproof performance while the HYDROKOTE exterior treatment prevents the upper from becoming soggy and allows it to easily shed mud. Other features include a roll-down calf pipe, four-way stretch material, a large heel kick, and sturdy pull tabs for on/off convenience.
Southland Men's Hunting Boot in VEIL Whitetail has an MSRP of $169.95. Men's sizes range from 7 to 16.
Quick Specs: Dryshod Southland Men's Hunting Boot
- WIXIT Cool-Clad wicking airmesh lining with added micro-dot perforations. Wicks away moisture and allows the air to flow more than traditional airmesh. Keeps the foot cooler in warmer temperatures.
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 4 mm neoprene bootie
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Genuine VEIL Whitetail camouflage print
- Nylon shank