February 06, 2015
By Crush with Lee & Tiffany
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 2 pounds ground venison
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- Brown and drain venison.
- Add taco seasoning and ½ cup water. Mix well.
- Pat the 2 cans of crescent rolls into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Spread mixed venison on top of crescent rolls.
- Spread sour cream over venison.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany," visit: TheCrush.tv