February 06, 2015
By Crush with Lee & Tiffany
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 2 pounds ground venison
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese
1. Brown and drain venison.
2. Add taco seasoning and ½ cup water. Mix well.
3. Pat the 2 cans of crescent rolls into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9x13 inch cake pan.
4. Spread mixed venison on top of crescent rolls.
5. Spread sour cream over venison.
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
8. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.