Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 large potato
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced green peppers
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 (6-ounce) venison loin, grilled or sautéed (backstrap)
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or cheese of choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake potato until soft. Meanwhile, sauté mushrooms, green peppers and onions. Add grilled or sautéed venison to vegetables and combine.
2. When potato is done, cut a slit through the skin lengthwise and break open. Scoop out some of the middle with a spoon.
3. Stuff the cavity with venison and vegetable mixture. Top with cheese, sprinkle with salt, pepper and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Enjoy!
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.