November 21, 2014
After making this for "Breakfast with Tiffany" on Outdoor Channel, fans couldn't get enough of Tiffany Lakosky's creative and delicious recipes! Start your day off right with this "Crush with Lee & Tiffany" inspired recipe.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
- 10-12 slices of bread
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 ½ browned & drained venison breakfast sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of mushrooms drained
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Cut bread into 1-inch chunks and put in a greased 9 x 13 pan to mix with drained mushrooms and drained venison sausage.
- Mix eggs with 2 cups milk and ground mustard. Pour over bread, mushrooms, sausage.
- Top with 1 cup of shredded cheese [Can be refrigerated overnight at this point].
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk with cream of mushroom soup and spread on top of ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Remove and add 1 cup of shredded cheese and bake another 15 minutes. Remove and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
For more recipes from "Crush with Lee & Tiffany," visit: TheCrush.tv