April 13, 2018
By Crush with Lee & Tiffany
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 box scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- ⅔ cup half & half
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup green onions (optional)
- 5 slices cooked crispy bacon, crumbled (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a skillet, brown pork chops and season with salt and pepper.
2. Spray a 2-½-quart casserole with cooking spray. Add sauce mix from potato box; stir in boiling water and half & half. Whisk well.
3. Stir in cheese, potatoes and green onions.
4. Place browned pork chops on potatoes in casserole.
5. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and chops are no longer pink.
6. Cover again and let rest 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and serve.
For more recipes from Crush with Lee & Tiffany, visit TheCrush.tv.